Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my school

I really hate my school, pcghs!

Why they have to take seriously on our hairstyle?

We already a from 6 student not primary 6 students, why they still treat us like a children ?

I don't think that hairstyle is important in our study, as long as it is clean and neat, then it is ok already. why they still want us to cut a "nud" hairstyle !!



As, a form 6 students, the teachers used to tell us that we are the PRE- U students, but we seems like not a PRE-U students. Now, i have to worry about my hairstyle everytime, wonder that am i going to get a dimerit because of the hair, did my hair exceed the 5 cm's rules? So frustrated! I already being dimerit 6 marks in this year, 2 points because of i din't bring my "pas keluar" when i out for the toilet without any warning; 4 points because of " eating during the school time other than recess time without warning.



i can accept the 2 points dimerit for the pas keluar but i can't accept the the 4 points dimerit. why? this is because i really don't know that we cannot eat during our free period, i thaught that we can do anything we want. plus, when the teacher found me in the canteen was about the bell rang but she still won't give me a chance. i will remember the day, the scene that she gave me that dimerit. in addition, there were many students also came down for their lunch but she did not get them into trouble. I really hate the teacher!



not fair ! not fair! i want JUSTICE BAO !!!!

No comments: