Sunday, March 14, 2010

happy holiday to my DEAR STUDENTS

Tomorrow onwards is the holiday of all malaysian students.
I hope that all my student enjoy their one week holiday.
In the meanwhile, please don't forget about your holiday homework.

all these month, i am a teacher.
I tried to help my students by telling them all the knowledge i gained from primary education,
i Hope they really have learnt something from me.

After being a teacher,
i finally knew that being a teacher is a real though work,
this carrier path need a lot of patience, responsibility, love and caring but not just having wide knowledge.

after these month, i learnt how to deal with the children.
How to make myself respectable.
How to make them really listen to me.
But, i just in the middle of progress.
I need to work very hard in these field.

However, i'm still wondering how to help those that cannot pay full attention in my class although they have tried very hard.
Is that a diseases?
i knew that they are listening to me in my class,
but when i asked them some simple questions, they cannot even answer me..

How am i going to handle this kind of students?

No comments: