Monday, November 19, 2012

Heritage Dinner

   Heritage Dinner was a side event organized by PELTAC 2013 supreme council. I had been  elected as the informal emcee for the dinner. It was my first time as an emcee in such a great dinner of around 100ppl in a Banquet Hall. I was nervous of course. As usual i won't allow myself to eat in case of any unnecessary stomach upset or excuses. 2 days before, i have kind of insomnia to think about how are we going to make the night special to everyone in the dinner! How? I have ideas but how to relate it is the problem. The night before the dinner only have the mood to run out the whole script with something special. I used skyfall to pack the whole things! we are the 007 agents!
   On the start of the emcee, i panic in the first place. I forget my speech. That moment is like shit! shit! shit! But, instantly just talk watever. I'm so guilty by that time that i think i'm going to ruin the whole thing! however, still ok! The whole night is cheerful, especially the lucky draw time. :D
   After the dinner, we received lots of compliment that we done a great job! the satisfaction i gained was like cannot be described with words! The feeling was really amazing, feel like i won the challenge again!
   Thanks for jewel give me this precious chance to challenge myself! :)

No comments: