Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MUET exam


Today was my big day becos iam retaking my muet speaking.
i was nervous although it was the second time i speak in front of a stranger.
This time , the examiners were not as friendly as the examiner last time.

Both is a she!
i chinese and one indian!

Today,i'm not very sure that i do well or not?
but, i think my task A is quite good, because at least i finish my task in the time given.

After finish this speaking session, i felt such a relieve, i hope i can get a better results!!

After the lame speaking session, i went back with wai yean and we had breakfast at mc d.

Finally , my beloved xiao long and digi are sending to a new home. They are now in wai yean's house. i hope that they will get use to it.
i'm sure waiyean is a better master than i do! she will treat him and her gently!
i'm gonna miss them, always!

1 comment:

kc said...

yerr why u put them in a plastic bag.. later suffocate tiok =(