Friday, April 23, 2010

FEELS like DON'T want to go GENTING!

I promise that i 'll go to genting with my friends.
However, i'm now feels like i don't want to go anymore!
oh my god, How can i be like that.
If i reject this invitation, i think they all will mad at me.
definitely! for sure!
What i'm going to do?
I'm confusing now!
Tomorrow my mum is going to help me for the registration.
Is it a waste for going there?
Haiz!
Now i know why my father don't want to go for travel because it really cost alot.

oh god! please help me....
i'm familiar with the genting, even the games!
Some of the games i refused to play because it can bring me to heart failure...
When i was young, i really looking forward to the thrill games,
but now i really want to pulled back.
i think i can't take it anymore..
as last time experience nearly bring me to the end of my life...
i feel like dying.......

I looking forward to this trip as i can have it with my friends.
not because i can try those stupid chilling games.
i hope this trip can earn me something, maybe a good memory!
wish me luck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: