Tuesday, December 23, 2008

X'mas is two days more !!

Christmas and new year drew near.
this means our year 2008 is almost finished.
What had you done in this year?
I believe year 2009 will be a little tough for me,
because next year i will sit for the STPM which is my lat exam in high school.
After this, i will further my studies in the local university.
i wonder how my life in the future。.
will it be great ? I hope so.

Actually, christmas does not mean a lot to me as i'm not a christian.
however, my family will also celebrate it together , maybe in a restaurant or just at home.
my house have a small christmas tree, full of decoration. wanna see?


Beside celebrate with my family, my friends and i will gathering on this friday and grab a bit to eat. i'm looking forward to it.

No comments: